Track changes in product code over time
- Compare test data across multiple instances.
- Identify and mitigate bugs quickly and accurately.
- Run multiple tests in parallel to reduce testing time.
Identify every inconsistency in the application's behavior
- Identify regressions, which are changes in the application's that occur after new code is added or existing code is modified.
- Reduce the overall cost of testing.
- Run multiple times, and whenever new code is added or existing code is modified.
- Save enormous time and resources.
- Never recreate tests every time.
Automated UI testing made easier.
Requires little to no time for the maintenance of your web applications.
Schedule your tests to run at any specific intervals to catch any issues that may arise.
Run tests on different browsers, to ensure that your web application is fully tested across different platforms.
Update test URLs anytime your web application changes, & fix broken tests, and easily add and remove test actions.
Simple steps to install and organize your tests into folders and tags to keep track of your tests.
Get notifications when your tests fail or encounter an error, and stay informed of any issues with your web application.
Debug your tests by jumping ot tests. View test execution history. Access browser logs & console output.
24/7 with a real person for additional guidance and assistance, including documentation, and tutorials.
Get detailed reports on the results of your every test, Export & share reports with your team to rectify them instantly.
Automate your testing workflow and integrate it with your favorite tools, platforms, and processes.