Automated UI testing for Media & Publishing
UI testing for media is an important part of the development process. ensures that the user interface of a media product is easy to use and enjoyable for the end user. Make the user interface more responsive and ensure that it works across different operating systems, locations, and devices.
Seamless dealing with high volumes of content, and complex user journeys
Maintain quality control over your user interface design, validating that the UI is able to manage a high user load and that the user is able to browse a website without any difficulties. Provide consumers with a consistent experience across all platforms.
- Test the user flow through different sections, units, and browsers.
- Smooth delivery of content to users, regardless of the complexity of their journeys.
- Effortless testing of integrations into the interface, such as ads, videos, forms, and audio.
Involve usability across different geographical
Cover all of the locations where the product is expected to be used, as well as any other countries that may be potential markets for the product.
- Make your media intuitive and consistent no matter where it is being used.
- Compatible with all of the languages and conventions in the region.
- Allow developers and users to meet the expected standards.
Maximize user engagement and ROI
Ensure that the user experience is smooth and intuitive and that any design or technical issues are highlighted and remedied. Identify any areas where you can make improvements to boost the user experience and performance.
- Test everything, even page speed, navigation, and device compatibility.
- Drive higher ROI from your media content.
- Make your content accessible to users, regardless of device or platform.
Automated UI testing made easier.
Requires little to no time for the maintenance of your web applications.
Schedule your tests to run at any specific intervals to catch any issues that may arise.
Run tests on different browsers, to ensure that your web application is fully tested across different platforms.
Update test URLs anytime your web application changes, & fix broken tests, and easily add and remove test actions.
Simple steps to install and organize your tests into folders and tags to keep track of your tests.
Get notifications when your tests fail or encounter an error, and stay informed of any issues with your web application.
Debug your tests by jumping ot tests. View test execution history. Access browser logs & console output.
24/7 with a real person for additional guidance and assistance, including documentation, and tutorials.
Get detailed reports on the results of your every test, Export & share reports with your team to rectify them instantly.
Automate your testing workflow and integrate it with your favorite tools, platforms, and processes.
Unleash the full power of no-code automated testing
Automated testing tools have zero chance of losing concentration or missing recorded actions and can work 24/7.