Complete customer journey
Focuses on the overall experience of a user as they interact with a product or service. Evaluate the user's journey through the product or service, from the moment they first encounter it to the moment they complete their desired task or goal.
In-depth analysis of the user interface
- Uncover issues, create targeted action plans, and document changes for future reference.
- Analyze complex user interfaces with ease.
- Identify compatibility issues to make fine-grained changes.
Improved usability and customer satisfaction
- Understand the end-to-end user's journey through a product or website.
- Identify opportunities to improve the user experience.
- Make the user's journey more seamless and enjoyable.
- Analyze the structure and behavior of a product's or website’s interface elements.
Early identification of problems
- Pinpoint and diagnose issues with the user interface.
- Modify the UI in order to ensure a consistent user experience.
- Prevent the need to make significant changes later on.
Automated UI testing made easier.
Requires little to no time for the maintenance of your web applications.
Schedule your tests to run at any specific intervals to catch any issues that may arise.
Run tests on different browsers, to ensure that your web application is fully tested across different platforms.
Update test URLs anytime your web application changes, & fix broken tests, and easily add and remove test actions.
Simple steps to install and organize your tests into folders and tags to keep track of your tests.
Get notifications when your tests fail or encounter an error, and stay informed of any issues with your web application.
Debug your tests by jumping ot tests. View test execution history. Access browser logs & console output.
24/7 with a real person for additional guidance and assistance, including documentation, and tutorials.
Get detailed reports on the results of your every test, Export & share reports with your team to rectify them instantly.
Automate your testing workflow and integrate it with your favorite tools, platforms, and processes.