Automated UI testing for Travel & Hospitality
Conventional selenium and other testing tools are hard to use and even harder to interpret. Ui Inspector is painless to set up and complements traditional and manual testing with automated browser testing that anyone can use—not just the test script writers or coders.
Test booking experiences to convert
As many travel and hospitality companies strive to attract more customers, testing the user interface of their booking journey is critical to improving conversion rates. By validating the usability and functionality of the user interface, companies can be assured that their customers are free from technical errors.
- Allowing for faster resolution times.
- A quality booking experience that is free of technical errors.
- Ensure a frictionless and reliable booking experience.
Outstanding digital experiences that truly delight travellers
Discover how automated UI testing can help travel and hospitality companies provide outstanding digital experiences that delight travelers. Create a high-quality user interface and increase customer satisfaction.
- Identity user interface issues, such as broken links, slow page load times, and incorrect formatting, can detract from the customer experience.
- Detect usability issues, such as navigational issues or unclear messaging, that can create confusion or frustration for customers.
Preserve your reputation by avoiding friction points
Test how customers interact with your website and the feedback they provide to find the errors before they encounter them.
- Travel site that operates with optimal efficiency.
- Minimize the risk of negative attention and feedback.
- Compatible with all of the languages and conventions in the region.
Automated UI testing made easier.
Requires little to no time for the maintenance of your web applications.
Schedule your tests to run at any specific intervals to catch any issues that may arise.
Run tests on different browsers, to ensure that your web application is fully tested across different platforms.
Update test URLs anytime your web application changes, & fix broken tests, and easily add and remove test actions.
Simple steps to install and organize your tests into folders and tags to keep track of your tests.
Get notifications when your tests fail or encounter an error, and stay informed of any issues with your web application.
Debug your tests by jumping ot tests. View test execution history. Access browser logs & console output.
24/7 with a real person for additional guidance and assistance, including documentation, and tutorials.
Get detailed reports on the results of your every test, Export & share reports with your team to rectify them instantly.
Automate your testing workflow and integrate it with your favorite tools, platforms, and processes.