Discard Manual Testing
A human tester, is a waste of effort most of the time as test coverage cannot be 100%. Manual verifying and testing are to be altered as technology has been upgraded, and Ui Inspector has made a revolution by providing seamless technology to everyone.
Unlimited collaboration and sharing capabilities
- Manual testing does not offer built-in collaboration and sharing features,
- Make it easier for teams to work together on test cases and share test results.
- Removing manual testing results in repeatable and consistent results.
- Don't make the test results vary from tester to tester or even from test to test.
Limitless scope and coverage
- Cover an unlimited number of test cases and scenarios.
- Adequately test the full range of features and functionality.
Don't be prone to human error
- Manual testing is subject to human error.
- Make your test results consistent and reliable.
Reduce time consumption
- Save time and resources
- Automating repetitive tasks
- Improve accuracy and reliability.
Automated UI testing made easier.
Requires little to no time for the maintenance of your web applications.
Schedule your tests to run at any specific intervals to catch any issues that may arise.
Run tests on different browsers, to ensure that your web application is fully tested across different platforms.
Update test URLs anytime your web application changes, & fix broken tests, and easily add and remove test actions.
Simple steps to install and organize your tests into folders and tags to keep track of your tests.
Get notifications when your tests fail or encounter an error, and stay informed of any issues with your web application.
Debug your tests by jumping ot tests. View test execution history. Access browser logs & console output.
24/7 with a real person for additional guidance and assistance, including documentation, and tutorials.
Get detailed reports on the results of your every test, Export & share reports with your team to rectify them instantly.
Automate your testing workflow and integrate it with your favorite tools, platforms, and processes.