Testing suite that anyone can run tests like never before
Create tests by recording user journey actions on your software product. Ui Inspector automatically executes the tests on set-up browsers at scheduled intervals and checks for errors or issues.
Codeless Browser Test Automation
Eliminate the need for manual coding, allowing teams to quickly and easily create robust and reliable test scripts.
- Detect broken functionality.
- Identify problems with usability caused by an outdated browser or browser version.
- Provide a delightful user experience.
- Optimize the web app or site rendering the page.
Cross Browser Testing
Test with multiple browser versions and locations, from your seat. Make your website or application function and appear as intended on all tested browsers.
- Boost your software’s reach and appeal to a larger audience.
- Identify barriers to online access and work to reduce or eliminate them.
- Increase user engagement and, potentially, more business or success for the website or application.
Identify how the APIs are expected to behave under different conditions, including when given invalid inputs, when two or more APIs are interacting, and when the APIs are connected to a database.
- Test your application’s functionality from an end-user perspective.
- Identify potential security vulnerabilities.
- Improve the customer experience by providing a more reliable and responsive product.
Quickly validate their test results without having to manually modify the test cases by using a data set to drive the testing process.
- Modify and execute the same test automation script multiple times with different data sets, and easily view the test results.
- Reduce the time and effort required to create and maintain multiple test scripts for different test scenarios.
- Reduce the cost of running multiple test scripts and provide more flexibility for making changes to the test data.
Automated UI testing made easier.
Requires little to no time for the maintenance of your web applications.
Schedule your tests to run at any specific intervals to catch any issues that may arise.
Run tests on different browsers, to ensure that your web application is fully tested across different platforms.
Update test URLs anytime your web application changes, & fix broken tests, and easily add and remove test actions.
Simple steps to install and organize your tests into folders and tags to keep track of your tests.
Get notifications when your tests fail or encounter an error, and stay informed of any issues with your web application.
Debug your tests by jumping ot tests. View test execution history. Access browser logs & console output.
24/7 with a real person for additional guidance and assistance, including documentation, and tutorials.
Get detailed reports on the results of your every test, Export & share reports with your team to rectify them instantly.
Automate your testing workflow and integrate it with your favorite tools, platforms, and processes.
Tired of writing scripts for your tests? We got you covered
Ui Inspector is an easy-to-use tool to create automated tests, run it and generate outputs to enhance your web application.
- No coding required
- Object recognition
- Test scheduling
- Compatibility with multiple browsers
- Testing on multiple operating systems
- Responsive design testing
- Functionality testing
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Test data management
- Data validation