Alternative to Selenium
Want to test but don't know how to use selenium because of its complication and lack of flexibility? Know the limitations of selenium and learn how Ui Inspector can help you to overcome selenium limitations.
Lack of sharing features
- No built-in collaboration and sharing features.
- Difficultly for teams to work together on test scripts and share test results.
- Share, tag and integrate your errors and results with your teammates with Ui Inspector.
Difficult maintenance & test scripts updates
- Test scripts are written in programming languages, and require coding skills to create and maintain.
- With Ui Inspector you don't need any coding skills or script-writing ability.
- Reduce the risk of errors and bugs on testing scripts.
- Don't test scripts to specific versions of web browsers.
- Enable testing in multiple browsers and multiple locations.
- Update and modify when new versions of browsers are released.
Automated UI testing made easier.
Requires little to no time for the maintenance of your web applications.
Schedule your tests to run at any specific intervals to catch any issues that may arise.
Run tests on different browsers, to ensure that your web application is fully tested across different platforms.
Update test URLs anytime your web application changes, & fix broken tests, and easily add and remove test actions.
Simple steps to install and organize your tests into folders and tags to keep track of your tests.
Get notifications when your tests fail or encounter an error, and stay informed of any issues with your web application.
Debug your tests by jumping ot tests. View test execution history. Access browser logs & console output.
24/7 with a real person for additional guidance and assistance, including documentation, and tutorials.
Get detailed reports on the results of your every test, Export & share reports with your team to rectify them instantly.
Automate your testing workflow and integrate it with your favorite tools, platforms, and processes.