Maximize Test Scope
Improve the overall coverage to easily inspect and identify UI elements on the page, view their properties, and validate the expected behavior. Identify any discrepancies between the expected behavior and the actual behavior of the application, and then take the necessary steps to resolve them.
Insights on UI elements
- Gain a better understanding of the application’s architecture.
- Locate any potential issues before they become larger problems.
- Verify UI elements’ structure and their interaction.
Create more comprehensive test cases
- Insight into how the user interacts with the application.
- Build tests to ensure that all areas of the application are functioning properly.
- Any user journey you need in your tests.
Avoid inevitable human error
- Ensure code is up to industry standards
- Manual testing is subject to human error.
- Make your test results consistent and reliable.
Automated UI testing made easier.
Requires little to no time for the maintenance of your web applications.
Schedule your tests to run at any specific intervals to catch any issues that may arise.
Run tests on different browsers, to ensure that your web application is fully tested across different platforms.
Update test URLs anytime your web application changes, & fix broken tests, and easily add and remove test actions.
Simple steps to install and organize your tests into folders and tags to keep track of your tests.
Get notifications when your tests fail or encounter an error, and stay informed of any issues with your web application.
Debug your tests by jumping ot tests. View test execution history. Access browser logs & console output.
24/7 with a real person for additional guidance and assistance, including documentation, and tutorials.
Get detailed reports on the results of your every test, Export & share reports with your team to rectify them instantly.
Automate your testing workflow and integrate it with your favorite tools, platforms, and processes.