End-to-end User Journeys
Load performance of web pages can be monitored in minutes. To get started, just type in your URL and select the region from where the testing has to be done. UI Inspector will then monitor the site and report on the load time and performance based on your scheduled time.
Web test recorder
Hover through every other element in your software system while UI Inspector generates multiple locator techniques for you.
- optimized for tests that not fail and prioritized based on the best match up.
- Use a variety of assertions, validations, and community decisions to effortlessly improve your test.
Schedule test anytime
Run automated tests on your web app or website as needed to monitor it.
- Set your tests to run at regular intervals or at specific times.
- When your web test results are not as expected, you will be notified immediately.
Live interactive sessions
Analyze how an Application Under Test (AUT) behaves during testing.
- While the test is running, interact with the application by clicking buttons, pop-ups, or any other application element.
Automated UI testing made easier.
Requires little to no time for the maintenance of your web applications.
The tests can be run across various browsers like Chrome and Firefox simultaneously.
With the help of screenshots, compare the previous and the current test to identify the differences.
You can run tests with different permutations by using several different input variables.
Visualise all your test results in a single dashboard that can be shared between developers and testers.
Trigger tests automatically after builds from your favorite CI server platforms, or kick off tests via our API.